Here’s a simplified step-by-step process of having us at your wedding and letting us meet & exceed your expectations:
- After you have sent your enquiry to us, we’ll reply to it within 48 hours with some additional info to get excited.
- Feel free to ask us as many questions as you want! This is the biggest day of your life and we understand that you don’t want to leave anything to chance.
- When you feel happy to proceed and book, we will send you an invoice and a 50% down payment can be made to secure your booking.
- Then, the real fun starts! DJ Paddy or DJ Rob (whoever you booked) will contact you to discuss the rundown, the desired music and anything else that’s relevant at a convenient time for you. That way, he can prepare himself perfectly for your wedding.
- The remaining balance of the invoice has to be settled before the start of Paddy’s or Rob’s performance. Most couples prefer to settle this before they travel to Bali, so that they don’t have think about it while they are here and can just enjoy their time on the island of the Gods.
- On your wedding day, you don’t have to worry about a thing, as Paddy and/ or Rob will have liaised with the venue and your wedding planner (if you have one) to discuss anything that’s relevant, and will not need your attention. But of course he’ll be available anytime should you have any questions or remarks.
- Celebrate love and PARTY like there is no tomorrow!
- Paddy or Rob will use the songlist you have made with him beforehand as a guide for the music that’s played. But, anytime during Paddy or Rob’s performance, you and your guests can approach him with additional song requests on the spot. He can then tell you whether it’s possible and advisable to play the song you requested.
- After your wedding, when you’ve had your honeymoon and are settling back in to normal life at home, we will send you a review request. It is highly appreciated if you are able to take a few minutes to write a short paragraph on how you experienced our service.
- Let love rule & live happily ever after!