If you’re wondering how to book a DJ in Bali, it’s really simple. This is the process we use:
- Contact us with your enquiry.
- We’ll send you a quote and any other info you request within 48 hours.
- When you like to make a booking, we will send you an invoice specifying the services you requested.
- Whenever you are ready to confirm, you can pay a 50% deposit.
- The DJ of your choice will get in touch with you by phone or Skype at a convenient time to discuss the rundown, the desired music and anything else that’s relevant, so he can prepare himself perfectly for your wedding. The remaining balance should be settled before the day of your wedding.
- On your big day, you don’t have to worry about a thing, as the DJ will have liaised with the venue and your wedding planner (if applicable) to discuss anything that’s relevant, and will not need your attention.
- During the party, you can approach the DJ anytime with song requests. He can instantly tell you whether it is possible and advisable to play the song you requested.
- A few days after your wedding day, we will send you a few questions about your experience with us. It is highly appreciated if you take the time to write a few words on how you feel about our service.